Monday, January 5, 2015

Lesson for Tuesday, January 6

Once again, I have a video lesson prepared for you. It will ask you to complete IXL 7th-grade-level exercise O.2 in which you must distinguish between the four sentence types. YOU MUST REACH AT LEAST 90% on the exercise.  On the video I answer most of the problems myself. But before I do, I try to explain the concepts. After you have finished your IXL assignments, you are to go to GOOGLE CLASSROOM and write your own paragraph using the four sentence types.  HINT: on the video I model a paragraph like this for you. As you will see when you go to GOOGLE CLASSROOM, the sentence-writing assignment is due by the end of tomorrow (Wednesday). You should be finished with the IXL assignments by the end of TODAY.
      Now, here's the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment