Monday, October 13, 2014

Working with Verbs on IXL - Assignment

YOUR WORK FOR TUESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2014

Welcome back.  I hope you had an enjoyable three-day weekend. Today I want you to work on your mastery of verbs by using IXL.  Pay close attention so that you do the correct assignment.

Be sure to log on to IXL through the HOOVER portal. You may wish to right-click the following link and press "OPEN LINK IN NEW TABL" so you can keep the blog open at the same time you're working on IXL. Here's the link to IXL (right-click it) PRESSING HERE.

THIS WILL BE A GRADED ASSIGNMENT
A 30 PERCENT GRADE

GO TO FIFTH GRADE.  I'm going to repeat that because last time a few of you went to the wrong grade and did the WRONG assignments.  GO TO FIFTH GRADE FIFTH GRADE FIFTH GRADE FIFTH GRADE FIFTH GRADE FIFTH GRADE FIFTH GRADE FIFTH GRADE!!!!!!

Once you're on the FIFTH GRADE page, choose the following options, and get at least to 90 percent on each of the exercises. (Getting to 100 percent gives you mastery, and at the end of the 9-weeks, I will give bonus points for mastery; but today you need only get to 90 percent in order to make your required work that I will enter in the grade books as your first grade for the second 9-weeks grading period.)


So that's H.1, H.2, I.1, I.2, I.3, I.4, and J.1

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment